Why the Organic Food Festival 2011?
- It is the 11th successful year of the Festival – so we will be celebrating reaching this milestone with additional activities and content.
- We are going to introduce livestock to help reconnect the public back to where their food comes from.
- We are expanding the reach of the marketing to promote to potential visitors from outside Bristol – particularly London and SE.New media partnerships are in discussion and will be announced shortly
- We are planning to extend the Chef Demo theatre to bring a wider and more well-known range of chefs to Bristol.
- We aim to position the Festival as a day out as well as an opportunity to buy fantastic food and drink.
- More initiatives are being planned and will be announced shortly.